Thursday, July 19, 2012

Hannah's Birthday

I'm sorry I didn't get a photo of Hannah walking, she walks so well and hardly crawls anymore.

I babysat her the other day, and she is such a stinker.  I put furniture and sofa pillows wedged into the doorway between the living room and kitchen, and she was so persistent trying to get through.  She would shove her body in the crack between the furniture and the sofa cushions, and just keep pushing until her body would pop through the opening.  She had no guilt feelings at all, of course, and would just come toddling into the kitchen ready for an adventure.  She didn't even get upset when I kept putting her back into her "pen".  In no time, she would show up in the kitchen again.  That is one optimistic persistent child!

No comments:

Post a Comment