Sunday, September 16, 2012

I look around and don't like what I see

 I've been busy, so haven't been blogging much at all in the past few weeks.

Then, everytime I read an article that I wanted to share with all of you, I talked myself out of it.  I said to myself, 

"They are probably sick of me giving bad news."

"Who cares anyway?"

"The world is going to hell in a handbasket, what will one little blog do to change anything?"


But I decided to go ahead and share these anyway.  Things are looking very dark indeed.

Many things are lining up, in a bad way.  I am not liking the looks of the international scene or the money system in America. 


 This article includes links to several other articles that make me think we are right on the edge of war with Iran.
 http://www.jsmineset.com/2012/09/16/has-iran-finally-overplayed-their-hand/


(Here is an article entitled "19 Signs that Israel and Iran are on the Verge of War" which was published two weeks ago, on Sept. 2.)
http://endoftheamericandream.com/archives/19-signs-that-israel-and-iran-are-on-the-verge-of-war?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=19-signs-that-israel-and-iran-are-on-the-verge-of-war


Here's one about the currency:
 http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/get-ready-for-an-epic-fiat-currency-avalanche_09142012


Another one about QE3:

 http://endoftheamericandream.com/archives/10-shocking-quotes-about-what-qe3-is-going-to-do-to-america?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=10-shocking-quotes-about-what-qe3-is-going-to-do-to-america


 You might ask, "So what?  What are you going to do about it?"

Here is my answer.  I am attempting to get our money out of the banks and retirement accounts and do something different with it.  I want real assets, not paper money.

Here are my goals, which I am trying to do as fast as possible.


Buy land.

Repair and replace everything in our home that needs fixing (roof, plumbing, etc.).  We may not have the chance later when things get worse.

Get a well.  Also store water in large quantities.

Get alternatives to electric power.

Get good security.

Get more food storage.

Store fuel.


Collect more of everything that may not be available after our currency hyperinflates or fails.

Collect tools and equipment.

Maybe learn to take care of animals, such as chickens.

Plant fruit trees and grape vines and a bigger garden.

Develop better ways to make an income at home.  Get multiple sources of income in case one method dries up.

Be prepared for the onslaught of natural disasters, war, and other calamities which modern prophets and scriptures have warned will come during the last days.  

I hope I am wrong.

If I am wrong, all these wonderful purchases will still be great things to have around.  And I will feel much more secure and prepared for disasters.  So it will still be a win-win situation.









1 comment:

  1. Seems discouraging, doesn't it? We decided that this coming Conference, we will listen and list every warning and also every time we are told something we should be doing or working on. Then we will carefully study the list and apply it and see how optimistic we can be!

    ReplyDelete