Friday, December 9, 2011

Tiffany is in labor!

Tiffany and Adam's baby was due on Nov. 30, so, nine days later it looks like she will have the baby today!!!  We're so excited!





(Update on following story, added Dec. 10, 2011)

I read another post from the person that gave me the heads-up, he said he had called LDS church headquarters public affairs department, and they said Tell your friends that story is a hoax.  So, I apoligize for scaring you with that story.)

(The following was originally posted by me on Dec. 9, 2011)
I haven't ever read this website before, and know nothing about this organization, but got a heads up about this article.  It is very scary if it is true.


December 8th, 2011

Oath Keepers Alert: Federal Agents Demand Customer Lists From Mormon Food Storage Facility

No comments:

Post a Comment