Thursday, November 4, 2010

Good Progress for Novel, but not for Fed

I am supposed to have 5,001 words written. As of last evening Nov. 3, I have written 10,438 words in my novel. I have already written 1/5th of the novel, in only 3 days! You only need 50,000 words to win NaNoWriMo. I might win it in two weeks, at this rate.

I forgot to report on how bummed I was last Thursday when icky Gretchen won Project Runway. I didn't like her. And I never once loved any of her clothing. Thats all I can say about that.

And here is the song I was singing about most parts of the election results: "Oh frabjous day, callooh callay, he chortled in his joy"- Lewis Carroll.

I wasn't frabjous about B.J. Lawson's election, of course, since he lost to David Price. I even volunteered at B.J.'s election office, and he still lost. Sad.




But I am most sad, very very sad, about the Fed's decision to print 600 Billion Dollars out of thin air. They are going to print 75 billion dollars a month. I am more depressed about this than I have been in a long time. Our money's buying power will be decreased by 20 percent right off the bat. To anyone who is reading this, Please Please get your food storage. Soon prices may be so high you won't be able to get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment