Wednesday, November 17, 2010

North of London somewhere

I about choked when I saw this news article about the Beatles.

http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2010/11/15/apple-itunes-gets-rights-beatles/?test=faces

The headline was: Apple iTunes, at Long Last, Gets Rights to Beatles Tunes

The first sentence: What's up Apple's sleeve? Apparently, Manchester's favorite mopheads.

EXCUSE ME????? The Beatles are from LIVERPOOL. Apparently the Wall Street Journal must have them mixed up with Davy Jones.


NANOWRIMO UPDATE: I have written 35,593 words as of Tuesday evening, the required quota for Tuesday is 26,672. So I am 8,921 words ahead.

My latest plot twist: The main character, Becky, is worried about her fictional daughter, who is a cruise ship performer. The entire ship has been quarantined because of an ebola outbreak.

No comments:

Post a Comment