Sunday, March 6, 2011

Goodbye, Clinique

I have been washing my face with Clinique bar soap for years.  I like their eyeliner too, and their base makeup.

My bar of face soap is getting microscopic, so I went to the mall on Friday to get a new bar.  As I was walking toward the cosmetic counter, I was thinking, "it used to be $7, its probably $9 by now."  The lady rang it up and said, "That will be $12.95."

I didn't take me two seconds to say, "I'm sorry, I've decided not to buy it."  And I walked away.

I'll go check out some other brands of facial cleansers at Target or somewhere.  No way am I paying $12.95 for one bar of soap.

1 comment:

  1. My dermatologist told me to just use Ivory. I've been using it for years and it works great. Might take your skin a little time to get used to it. Another great alternative (more expensive than Ivory but much less expensive than Clinique) is Nutrogena.

    ReplyDelete