Sunday, April 21, 2013

President Eyring is a witness

During every General Conference, I listen to see if the apostles say, in somewhat veiled language, that they are actual eye-witnesses of Jesus Christ.  I believe with all my heart that these men have actually seen Jesus Christ face to face and  spoken with him.  I think Pres. Eyring's testimony on April 6, 2013 is one of the clearest I have heard. 


"I am a witness of the Resurrection of the Lord as surely as if I had been there in the evening with the two disciples in the house on Emmaus road.
 
I know that He lives as surely as did Joseph Smith when he saw the Father and the Son in the light of a brilliant morning in a grove of trees in Palmyra.
 
This is the true Church of Jesus Christ. Only in the priesthood keys held by President Thomas S. Monson is the power for us to be sealed in families to live forever with our Heavenly Father and the Lord Jesus Christ. We will on the Day of Judgment stand before the Savior, face to face. It will be a time of joy for those who have drawn close to Him in His service in this life. It will be a joy to hear the words: “Well done, thou good and faithful servant.”19 I so testify as a witness of the risen Savior and our Redeemer in the name of Jesus Christ, amen."

No comments:

Post a Comment