Sunday, February 20, 2011

My sources say.....

Here is something I just learned yesterday from a forum I am on.  A woman who owns a food storage business said:

Dear members of XXXXXXXXXXXX,
Last week I told you that there's been a fierce turn in the market,
and due to vast food shortages, food prices are about to triple.
This includes powdered dairy products, freeze dried fruits and
vegetables, baking goods, and so on. Anxiously I tried to gather
my resources to see what I could do to reach out to you and help
you make the most of this scary situation.

Here's just an example of what's about to come...
45lb. bucket of wheat.....now $16.95.....soon $53.95
3.5 lbs. powdered milk...now $13.99....soon $28.99
25 lb. bag of sugar...now $13.95.....soon $45.50 

(end)





I'm not putting this on my other food storage blog www.GottaWannaNeedaGettaPrepared.blogspot.com  because I don't know this person and I can't vouch for its truthfulness.   I don't like to put sensational things on there because I do it as part of my church calling and I want it to be all above-board.  But here, on SchoolofGoodEnough, I don't have a huge number of readers so I can do what I want.  You and me both are going to have to pay attention and see if this comes true.  It is a very serious warning.



No comments:

Post a Comment