Tuesday, June 28, 2011

SCORE!

On Saturday morning I prayed to be guided to the yard sales where I would find things I need. Heavenly Father answered my prayers!




I bought this Kitchenaid mixer for $25! It is worth about $350, I think.


And I bought this Mr. Heater for $15. I saw it in a catalog this month for $137. I have been wanting one of these for a long time, you can use it indoors to heat your home during a power outage. It uses propane.

Plus, I got about a dozen other items that were equally good deals, but not exciting enough to post here.  (Well, maybe I should mention the Ikea brand down comforter for $5.  It is good to have extra blankets for power outages.)

I was so proud of myself. And very thankful.

1 comment:

  1. We have two of those Heater Buddy’s and they are wonderful. One is the same size you are showing, and another that is bigger and uses two cannisters. It is amazing what they will heat and could make a big difference if your house was without heat for awhile. Great buy! We payed regular price and are glad to have them even at that.

    ReplyDelete