Monday, June 27, 2011

Using a Jello box to find Wedding colors



Marianne sent me these photos to show what color of blue she had chosen for her wedding.  Her colors are this color of blue, plus silver.  (I had previously told my daughters-in-laws the wrong color.  I thought the color Marianne had chosen had more green in it, but I was wrong.)

I need to go shopping to find myself a mother-of-the-groom dress.  I wondered if I could print off these pictures, but I doubted my printer would make the color turn out perfectly.  Plus I am cheap and hate to print things in color on my printer.

I looked around my kitchen to see if I could find anything that perfectly matched the color.

Lo and behold!  There was a box of sugar-free Jello, the exact match.  So I am taking a piece of the Jello box with me to the store.  That should do the trick.

No comments:

Post a Comment