I was asked for my very best recipe. I thought about it, and realized if I were to tell the complete truth, I would have to give the recipe which I use more than any other.
I am ashamed to admit it, but here it is.
This is a totally tacky, low class recipe, but I use it all the time! This
is the way I get my sugar fix without having to keep a bunch of sugary desserts
around the house.
Butter Cream Frosting for Emergency
1. Decide that I MUST have something sweet.
2. Put a teaspoon or two of softened butter in a bowl.
3. Add a teaspoon of milk.
4. Start adding powdered sugar a little at a time, stirring with a fork.
5. If it gets too dry or stiff, add a little more milk or butter.
6. When it gets to the right consistency, spread it on a graham cracker.