Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Leaving for Cumorah Tomorrow

Maybe you don't know it, but I work on my blog only a couple of times a week, maybe less. I get a whole bunch of ideas and load many days worth of blog entries, and just put different posting dates on them. That way, I can go party and I know something new will come up every day, without me thinking about it.

Well, starting tomorrow, I will be gone for 20 days straight. If the blog loads my posts, as it is scheduled to do, you will see a bunch of posts that have been preloaded. (However, the blog has been messing up lately, so you may only see this one sitting here doing nothing for 20 days. If so, that isn't my fault. I tried.)

If the blog works, the only things you will see are old news, not any current events. We will be sweating and working, learning our roles in the Hill Cumorah pageant, and putting on the Pageant, and proselyting for two hours before each performance, and going home to our stupid KOA Kabin* to sleep every night, and none of that will be on the blog yet.

You'll have to wait until I get home (July 20) for me to start putting up pictures and reports on how the pageant went. I am hoping to have some excellent blog entries about it.

And you can also look forward to some posts about Bryce coming home from his mission in Oaxaca, Mexico, which will happen July 27.

And Seth's and Janette's wedding, which will be Aug. 14.



*Naming all their KOA things starting with a "K" really annoys me. But not as much as living there. We lived in the dorms the first time we were in the pageant, and then we camped in tents right on site the second time we were in it, but this year we didn't get a spot in either so we have to live 8 miles away at the stupid KOA. I am dreading it.

No comments:

Post a Comment