Thursday, October 7, 2010

Look at my other blog

In case you haven't looked at my other blog in awhile, I wanted to list a bunch of things that I have posted there recently.

http://GottaWannaNeedaGettaPrepared.blogspot.com

Sept. 21- I was without water and electricity for a day

Sept. 22- How I changed a flat tire

Sept. 23- I made some car emergency kits

Sept. 24- How much water I used in one day

Sept. 25- Self-reliance quote

Sept. 26- Flashlights which use alternative power

Sept. 27-28 How I Waxed Cheese, so it will keep for 25 yrs without refrigeration

Sept. 29 and 30- “Food Storage” Conference talk by Featherstone, May 1976

Oct. 1- Rain Barrels available from Town of Cary

Oct. 2- Rotate your 72 kits every Conference

Oct. 3- “The Flood After the Storm” article from Ensign Feb. 1997

Oct. 4- An interview with Wendy Dewitt about Solar ovens, from BYU Living Essentials

No comments:

Post a Comment