Friday, October 8, 2010

Parade of Homes time again

This is one of my favorite times of year---I get to go snooping through elegant new homes at the Wake County Parade of Homes. I adore looking at house plans, room arrangements, how they decorate the rooms, and finding out what are the newest kitchen and bath ideas. I am especially eager to go to the $1,575,000 house in Durham.

One of my favorite things is looking at the window treatments and the new colors. Someday I'm going to get enough energy and determination to actually decorate a house (probably not this one). I like to look at lovely home decor, I just don't actually ever get around to doing it to my own house.

The Parade of Homes goes on for 2 more weekends: Oct. 8-10, Oct 15-17. Noon to 5 pm.

http://www.hbawake.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment