Thursday, December 2, 2010

Check out my other blog

In case you haven’t been reading my other blog, 
which is all about provident living, let me list some of the recent posts:
Dec. 1- Our ward’s provident living challenge for December: count up your three-month supply in the  “grains” category, and buy a year’s supply of salt.
Nov. 30- I’m planning a cannery trip Dec. 9.
Nov. 29- The financial report of two large food companies show rising prices in the next quarter.
Nov. 28- Hinckley’s talk “Time to Get Our Houses in Order” 1998 Nov. Ensign.
Nov. 27- How to melt hardened honey.
Nov. 25-26- Our ward’s youth activity on Emergency Preparedness.  See how three families in our ward measured up!  (Family #1- Anonymous, Family #2- Blake and Amelia, Family #3- Mike and Mitzi)
Nov. 24- Where to buy Alfalfa Sprouting seeds
Nov. 23- Buying a manual grain mill/wheat grinder
Nov. 22- I preserved cheese with wax, two months later it is still good with no refrigeration.
Nov. 20- I cooked with my solar oven
Nov. 19- Reusable canning lids
Nov. 15-16- Why we can’t say “the Church will take care of us when hard times come.”
Nov. 13- FoodStorageMadeEasy asked their followers to read “One Second After”, about a possible disaster that ruins all electricity.  Read all their comments.
Nov. 10-12- Photos of my first visit to the cannery, and what I learned there.
Nov. 8-9-  Heidi’s recipes for delicious bread, and my resolve to buy white wheat in the future because she uses it. (I have all red wheat now.)
Nov. 4- Sugar prices going up.
Nov. 3- Our ward’s provident living challenge for November:  Store 10 more gallons of water, and plan for a winter power outage or ice 

No comments:

Post a Comment