Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Christmas, Food Storage, and Corndogs

I finally got the tree decorated last night, after Zac put it up a few days ago.  Now there are a million boxes to put back up into the attic.

I went to the Greensboro cannery with Seth and Janette yesterday and brought home a bunch of food storage.  I felt proud of myself until I talked to my mom and found out she had been to Welfare Square a couple of days before that, and had canned and brought home FOUR TIMES as much.  We all seem to  be feeling the urgency.

Tara sent a text to Seth (she knows I haven't figured out texting yet) and told him to tell me to be sure and have corndogs in our freezer when she gets home.  That shows you what type of good home cooking she has been missing at college.

She and Bryce are flying home on Saturday evening.





And here is another article showing evidence that our financial system is going down:

http://www.businessinsider.com/us-treasury-confidence-is-dying-2010-12#moodys-just-threatened-a-us-downgrade-1 
Investors all over the globe are starting to wake up and realize that America's debt problem is unsolvable. David Bloom, the currency chief at HSBC, raised eyebrows when he recently stated that "if yields are rising because people think America's fiscal situation is unsustainable, then its Armageddon." (page 8)

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/us-treasury-confidence-is-dying-2010-12#if-yields-are-rising-because-people-think-americas-fiscal-situation-is-unsustainable-then-its-armageddon-8#ixzz18CPzWH6Y

No comments:

Post a Comment