Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Gingerbread houses #1


We all got together and made "gingerbread houses" on Dec. 23. Several members of the family enjoyed doing all the construction work of building houses out of graham crackers. Adam made this one to look like an abandoned military school he had seen once.



I saw clearance sale "Haunted House Gingerbread Houses" on sale at Sam's for $2.99 each, so I bought two (we just decorated them Christmasy instead of Halloweeny).  I loved it because it was easy to help Elizabeth and Thomas decorate their houses, instead of making the houses out of gingerbread or graham crackers.


This is Elizabeth's. She chose to decorate the snowman this way, he looks like he has just run face first into a fence post.


When I told Thomas to put buttons on his snowman, I didn't picture him putting them in those particular locations.

No comments:

Post a Comment