Sunday, January 29, 2012

I gave my presentation today for 5th Sunday

I have been working for many hours a day on my presentation, and Hurray!  Now its over!

Our bishop asked me to make a whole year of challenges for my ward members to do, and I presented the plan in a joint Relief Society/Priesthood meeting today.

The lesson was called "2012: A Year of Preparedness".  I got a lot of good comments on it, and the class members seemed to have a positive reaction to what we are going to be asking them to do.

The bishop gave a great introduction, about why he was inspired to do this program in our ward.  I am so thankful for him.

I loaded the whole lesson on my other blog http://gottawannaneedagettaprepared.blogspot.com/ .  There are about 6 different posts, just start at the first one so it will be in order.

No comments:

Post a Comment