Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Pinched Nerve, Purple Hair

I am fearful I am getting a pinched nerve in my hip.  No, I already have a pinched nerve in my hip, I am just afraid it is suddenly going to hurt worse and I won't be able to move.  So I am walking and moving slowly like an old woman.  I have been exercising by doing TaeBo tapes, so I am sure that is the reason.

I don't think I mentioned that Tara got her hair cut last week, and also got some purple streaks put in.  They are underneath, so they don't show unless she puts it up in a bun.   I like it.  She had some red streaks a few years ago, I thought they were cute too.





Here is an American Thinker article, which is quoting the following scary paragraph from the New York Times:
http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/01/israel_to_iran_its_crunch_time.html


"... Ehud Barak laid out three ... questions
1. Does Israel have the ability to cause severe damage to Iran's nuclear sites and bring about a major delay in the Iranian nuclear project? And can (Israel) withstand the inevitable counterattack?
2. Does Israel have ... support, particularly from America, for carrying out an attack?
3. Have all other possibilities ... been exhausted, bringing Israel to the point of last resort?"
And then the punch line:
For the first time ... some of Israel's most powerful leaders believe that the response to all of these questions is yes." 


Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/01/israel_to_iran_its_crunch_time.html#ixzz1l2yM1Qu0

No comments:

Post a Comment