Friday, August 27, 2010

My Other Blog, Mystery Solved!

In case you don't know, I have another blog just for Emergency Preparedness. I've had it for a couple of months, and, as is my habit, I put a lot of posts on at once and tell it when to post them (for example "Aug. 25 at 8:00 a.m."). It has been driving me crazy because everytime I tell it to post a blog, it just sits there. I kept wondering why the new posts never posted when I told them to.

It took me forever, but I went poking around in the settings today and found out it was set on Pacific Time! No wonder nothing posted when I thought it would. It was posting 3 hours later. Duh!


APOLOGIES:
I know there has been too much on this blog about Emergency Preparedness, I have been trying to put less stuff on this blog about that subject, but it keeps slipping in here too. I hope in the future to keep that subject more confined to the other blog.


Here are all the things I posted this week on the other blog: http://GottaWannaNeedaGettaPrepared.blogspot.com/

8-17- Cannery price list.

8-19 Chart for substituting powdered milk and powdered eggs in recipes.

8-20 A video on cooking with a solar oven.

8-22 How to use a FoodSaver.

8-23 "In Case of Disaster", an article from the New Era.

8-24 Announcing our Relief Society meeting, Thurs. Sept. 9, 7 pm. "Family Communication Plan" by Phyllis B. of the Cary 1st Ward. Green Level is invited too.

8-25 A video about using a FoodSaver. Also, Wheat Grinder prices.

8-26 Food Storage Pep Talk. Also, who wants to do the 7-day challenge with me?


This Sunday, Aug. 29, I will be giving a powerpoint presentation during the combined Relief Society/Priesthood meeting on Food Storage.

No comments:

Post a Comment