Saturday, September 25, 2010

Cleaning and Housekeeping

(News: Tonight is the big stake service project that I am in charge of. In the past few months, I have spearheaded getting 72 charity baby quilts ready for tying. Tonight, before the RS General Broadcast, we will be tying them.)



I am a marvelous housekeeper. Every time I leave a man I keep his house.
--Zsa Zsa Gabor

I don't do dishes and I don't do windows. I don't do dishes because I have a dishwasher. And I don't do windows because they don't fit in the dishwasher.

Some people have nothing very well organized. And some people have nothing, very well organized.
Unknown

If everything is under control, you’re going too slow.
--Mario Andretti

I cleaned my house yesterday, wish you could have seen it.

So here I am. This modern, liberated woman, doing so many of the exact same chores that June Cleaver was doing, without looking nearly so pert or having any cute aprons. Muffy Mead-Ferro, "Confessions of a Slacker Wife"

The most popular labor-saving device today is still a husband with money. Joey Adams

If God wanted me to clean and scrub, he would have made my hands aluminum.

My only domestic quality is that I live in a house.

No comments:

Post a Comment