Tuesday, September 14, 2010

No Water Today

This morning my internet wouldn't work (AGAIN!) so I left home to go walk with Patti. She graciously let me get my email at her house, and I found out that the 7-Day Challenge is beginning today. The Mock Disaster for Day 1 is "Water Contamination". We can't use any water from the tap today.

http://foodstoragemadeeasy.net/2010/09/14/the-7-day-challenge-day-1-tuesday/


I had to come home and immediately turn off the water to my house. Then I walked in and saw how messy my kitchen is. It looks like I am going to have to hand wash all these dishes using water I have stored in bottles. And I have to heat it on the stove. Plus I am going to have to figure out how to wash my hair and get clean, because I have a stake baby quilt worknight tonight.

I will report more tomorrow. I can't wait to find out what tomorrow's challenge is.

No comments:

Post a Comment