Monday, September 20, 2010

Life is messed up without internet

Our internet is still on again off again, and it really messes me up. Wayne had to work from home all weekend and it caused him some panic when the internet kept going down.

Needless to say, I didn't get my blogs updated.

Happy news, we found two remote controls which have been missing, the TV remote for two months, and the DVD player remote for one month. They were inside the lining of the sofa, underneath everything.

And more happy news, Zac's Eagle project is totally done and ready to deliver to the Bond Park Community Center. We hope to deliver it this week. Now I have to get him to do the write-up. And finish his Personal Management merit badge. And turn everything in. And then we will be done with scouts forever!

Wayne working from home was a problem as I tried to do the 7-day challenge, because he had to be working so I couldn't bother him with teaching me to do the emergency skills required. The assignment for Sunday was change a tire, so instead I did that this morning in my driveway. What hard work! And the rules said that Wayne was not allowed to do any of it. He could only stand there and give me instructions. I will post pictures on http://GottaWannaNeedaGettaPrepared.blogspot.com

P.S. I talked to my mom yesterday. She has had a bad case of shingles for the past two weeks. She said if she would have known they have a shingles immunization she would have got one. She encourages EVERYONE TO GET VACCINATED AGAINST SHINGLES because it is such a terrible horrible painful illness.

No comments:

Post a Comment