Thursday, May 20, 2010

Do You Like My Hat?


My friend Amelia leads the singing in Primary, and she made this birthday hat for the children to wear during their birthday song. I took a picture of her son wearing it.

I just love goofy hats like this. When Tara was 6 we had a dress-up party for her little friends and everyone glued flowers, ribbons, etc. all over big hats that I had purchased at the Dorcas Thrift Shop.

We seem to have quite a hat collection at our house. When Bryce came home from his mission, I grabbed a lot of the hats out of Tara's closet and put them on everyone.



And I love the book "Go Dog Go". I was just reading it to Elizabeth the other day. Now we say to each other, "Do you like my hat?"
"No, I do not like your hat."
"Goodbye."
"GOODBYE!"

No comments:

Post a Comment