Monday, May 31, 2010

Wayne Left Me, But Now He is Back

Wayne went to visit his mom near Tacoma, Washington for 8 days, and just got back this morning, after being on the red-eye overnight. (I kept joking and telling people he had left me for another woman. And it was true. But of course it was okay since it was his mother.)

He had a fun time, they did part of his "Long Way Round" goals of touring every bit of the edges of the United States. He and his brother, his mother, and his sister drove his mom's car around the Olympic Peninsula for 3 days. It was not quite as good as driving his convertible, but it will have to do for now.

I only have two days of seminary left, tomorrow and Wednesday. Then WHAT WILL I DO ALL DAY? I can hardly wait to find out.

One of the things I need to do is inventory my food storage and emergency preparedness supplies. We haven't had any bad hurricanes here since Fran and Floyd. It is about time we have another doozy of a storm, and I will truly hate myself if I am not prepared, since being worried about emergency preparedness is one of my favorite hobbies. Wouldn't that be a joke, to find out that I am all talk and no do. That is referred to as "All hat and no cattle" back where I come from.

No comments:

Post a Comment