Thursday, May 13, 2010

Seth and Janette All Moved In




Yesterday we unloaded Seth's and Janette's truck, and they are now residents of Raleigh North Carolina. They will be in the Cary 2nd Ward with Isaac's family. It is wonderful to have 3 married boys all living nearby.

I am having fits with all the things I need to do to get my business back underway. While teaching seminary for four years, I have let the business slide. Now I have to get my website completely redone (anyone know who I should hire? or what template I should use?), new brochures sent out to quilt guilds so they will hire me again, and buy the projector and make the Power Point presentations to replace my slide shows.

On top of that, we are having another workday for the stake charity baby quilt project on Wed. May 19 (I have committed to getting 50 quilts ready to tie at our Youth Conference in July) and my dining room is full of the baby quilt supplies. Zac needs to get his Eagle project turned in, and I need to make a lace jacket to go over Tara's strapless Prom dress.

So why is it that the only thing I want to spend time on is designing a new competition quilt?

No comments:

Post a Comment