Friday, October 14, 2011

October Ensign magazine, Excellent!

The official magazine for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is the Ensign, and every month I tend to get it from the mailbox and read a bunch of it the very day it arrives.  Then I read a little more over the course of the month until I lose track of it, and it gets mislaid somewhere in my house.

Then the next month's issue comes, and the cycle repeats.

 I don't have a good track record of really reading the whole thing, there are always articles that I never get around to.

This time, when the October issue arrived, I could tell right away that I wanted to read every word.  The whole issue is centered on the Book of Mormon.  I have made a point to read every article, and I want to tell all of you that it was excellent, front to back.  I enjoyed everything I read, and it strengthened my testimony of the truthfulness of the Book of Mormon.  I know that it is true.

(In case you are interested, you can read this month's Ensign or any back issues by going to http://lds.org/ensign?lang=eng.)

No comments:

Post a Comment