Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Teleprompter of the United States=TOTUS

Here is a spoof news article from the Weekly World News, about Pres. Obama's teleprompter being stolen today:  http://weeklyworldnews.com/politics/39669/obamas-teleprompter-stolen/

"The President was livid and had to cancel his speech in front of a class of kindergarten students.

”I had my speech all planned out, I was going  to tell the kids to eat some vegetables, or donuts, or something, but I don’t remember, and I wanted them to think about something important like the NBA, but I forgot what I was going to say.  I feel terrible that I had to cancel.  They deserve to hear me.”

Here is the typical setup President Obama uses when he speaks to kindergarten classes:


“I think Totus will  return to the White House some day and we hope it’s soon… the President hasn’t spoken a word in twenty-four hours,” said Carney.

WWN reached out to President Obama directly for his reaction… but he had no comment."

No comments:

Post a Comment