Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Fabric Nativity Scenes




I had fun this summer sewing these nativity scenes for my current and future grandchildren. I made three complete sets, but only stuffed one set, and gave it to Isaac's children at Christmas. (Click on photos to make them bigger).

As you can see, I found some McDonald's Happy Meal toys for the animals, so I didn't have to sew them. (Remember, I graduated from the School of Good Enough.)

It takes a long time to add all the headpieces and trimmings, so I will wait until Adam and Seth start having kids before I finish their sets. THEN I will wait for Bryce, Tara, and Zac to have kids before I begin another three sets.




































These aren't stuffed or decorated yet. Sorry, I don't know how to turn the photo sideways.

No comments:

Post a Comment