Thursday, January 1, 2009

Family Update Jan. 2009


Here is the family photo we took on Christmas Day 2008. (We are at someone else's house. So that's not my house you see behind us.) Click on the picture to make it bigger. And see the picture of Bryce below.



For the first post of the year, I thought I would give a short update on everyone in the family.

WAYNE: On Jan. 5 Wayne will start a new shift at work. He has agreed to work from 4 a.m. to noon every day for a year. This might be good for him because he finds it difficult to get more than 6 hours of sleep per night anyway, and when he comes home from work at noon every day he will have the opportunity to take a nap. So he might be getting more sleep instead of less on this schedule. And he gets paid more!

AMY: I am on "sabbatical" from my quilting business, I only have a few jobs lined up. I found that teaching early morning seminary and teaching at quilt guilds nationwide were not a good mix, so I am postponing the quilt business for awhile. We still have two teenagers at home so I'm glad I'm not employed right now.

ADAM AND TIFFANY: Both are still in school, Adam at NCSU and Tiffany working on her doctorate at Duke. They live in Durham.

ISAAC AND RACHEL: He just graduated from BYU, they moved here with their two little children, Elizabeth (2) and Thomas (6 mos). They are now in Cary 2nd Ward. He starts at his accounting job Jan. 5!

SETH: He is home for Christmas, he'll go back to BYU tomorrow. Seth's girlfriend, Janette, came to town during the Christmas break because her sister was marrying a NC boy in the Raleigh temple. So Janette came a day earlier and stayed with us and hung out with our family. We like her!

BRYCE: He has only seven months left until he comes home from his mission in Oaxaca, Mexico. Click on the picture to make it bigger.

TARA: Junior in high school.

Zac: Freshman in high school.

No comments:

Post a Comment