Wednesday, January 14, 2009

My Chuck It List

Things I never want to do.


Never go swimming again.
Never mow the lawn.
Never do a block-of-the-month or kit quilt.
Never attend a sales pitch in order to get a free vacation.
Never buy something from a telemarketer. Don't even talk to them.
Never wear uncomfortable shoes.
Never wear hose in the summer.
Never pass a stranded woman and child without helping them.
Never let a stranger come to church without greeting them.
Never be alone with someone without asking them the golden question.
Never eat peach or licorice flavored anything.
Never cook a turkey (Wayne always does it.)
Never own a pet.
Never have live plants in the house.
Never have so much food in the freezer that we'll lose a lot in an ice storm or hurricane
Never eat shellfish, crustaceans, or mullusks.
Never pierce my ears.
Never wait in long lines.
Never fight traffic close to a parade.
Never go camping again.
Never go to the bathroom on the ground again.
Never sleep under the stars.
Never hold a bug.
Never sing a solo.
Never bungee jump.
Never go skinny dipping.
Never run a marathon.
Never go sky diving.
Never break a bone.
Never get a tattoo.

2 comments:

  1. that's a lot of nevers. I try not to say my nevers - because they always happen as soon as I do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Knowing you, there are many things on this list you absolutely will never do again! It was really fun to read the two lists (of "do" or "never do") back to back. It got me thinking about my own lists. :D

    ReplyDelete