Tuesday, January 13, 2009

My Bucket List

I thought of this list of Stuff I Want To Do Before I Die after I watched the movie The Bucket List, of course. (I liked that movie.)


See the Church's Granite storage vaults
Write my Life Story #2
Be in the audience of a TV show.
Attend Paducah, Kentucky AQS quilt show.
Go to Pigeon Forge car show with Wayne
Wear a Glinda the Good Witch dress in public.
See what its like to stand behind a 2-way mirror in some store or public building.
Go to all my children's and grandchildren's temple marriages.
Go to Newport CT and tour The Breakers
Go to Hearst Castle. California
Take kids and their families to England
Go on a cruise
Stay in one of the famous wooden National Park lodges
Go to New York City- see a musical on Broadway
Have a beautiful sky painted on a ceiling in my home.
Make baby quilts for every grandchild.
Ride a Segway- rent one for an hour or more.
Grow vegetables.
Publish a book.

1 comment:

  1. You're going to LOVE the Segway!!! I got to ride one at a museum for a few minutes and loved it!

    ReplyDelete