Saturday, March 21, 2009

My Mother's Birthday

I have the greatest mother ever. I could pick out a million photos to put on here, but I'll just choose a few.


Here is my mother with her older sister, June. They were living in New Mexico. My mom looks like a little Campbell Soup kid.


Here she is as a very thin sister missionary, in the Northern California mission. Thats a beautiful dress, too, I love the pleated details, and the ruffled gloves!


One of my best memories is when my mom, her four sisters, and I went to England and stayed with Wayne for a week while he was there working for IBM in 1997. Here we all are waiting to ride the train through the Chunnel.


This is a great memory from 2007. My mom got one of her timeshare condos for our spring break, and we stayed in New Bern, NC for a week. While we were there we sewed together. It was so fun to sew with my mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment