Thursday, March 5, 2009

Wayne's cousin Ashlee


Every day while I was teaching at the MidAtlantic Quilt Festival last week, Wayne was free to drive around and see the sights. One day he toured Jamestown, and another day he went to the beach.

On Friday evening after my class, Wayne and I drove to Portsmouth to visit his cousin Ashlee and her husband Dave. (I thought her son Kaden looked just like Tyson!) We've only seen Ashlee once since they moved to Virginia five years ago. They took us out to dinner and it was great visiting with them.

I told Ashlee how much we owe her for babysitting Adam when he was a baby. Without exception, every time she babysat him he threw up all over her, projectile vomiting. She deserves a gold medal for how much she served us back then when she was a young teenager and we lived in Layton.

No comments:

Post a Comment