Sunday, May 24, 2009

Current Events

Wayne and his brother Mark have been driving our van home from Washington state, where they were visiting their mom and sister. Wayne will be home tomorrow.
They really enjoyed staying at the Old Faithful Inn in Yellowstone on Friday night, that has been on Wayne's Bucket List for a long time.

He is sad because he missed seeing Tara all dressed up for the Prom last night. (Photos to be posted soon.)

In other news, Zac witnessed a hit-and-run where a woman backed into a parked car and then drove away. He might have to testify in a court case soon.

And there was a 5.7 earthquake in Mexico on Friday, this time in Puebla (north of Oaxaca). On April 27 there was a 6.0 earthquake in Guerrero (west of Oaxaca). I worry about Bryce all the time, he only has 2 months left and I don't want the Big One to hit while he is there.

For me, I am really excited because there are only seven days of seminary left! I am so ready to have the summer off, where I can study the Book of Mormon in preparation for teaching it during next school year.

Next Sunday I am flying to Arizona to go to a retreat with my family. It was going to be a "Mom and Sisters Retreat" but now our brothers are coming too so it will be very fun. (I'll post photos of that soon also.)

Thats all the news for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment