Monday, May 4, 2009

My Best Memories Ever #2

Fall 1987- Looking forward to moving to new house, new baby, Christmas, Wayne returning from six weeks of training in Chicago.

"Mister, your car will never make it" driving up canyon

Pres. Hinckley waving to us inside the Raleigh temple dedication.

Little Zachary with his "bopper".

Being the new girl at Stillwater Middle School, 8th grade.

Wayne accidentally used the junk I cleaned off the chicken and made it into a “Gristle casserole”

Kids slid down ice to play at Jonathan's during ice storm. We had to slide ski poles down to them to use to come back up hill.

Adam's and Seth's twirly hats at their graduations.

Seth and I in doctor's office, he drew a funny face on the form, I couldn't stop giggling.

Tara's 6 yr old birthday party, little girls dressing up and having a fashion show.

Each of my boys leaving for their missions, and coming home from their missions. Such a feeling of satisfaction that they had developed their own testimonies of the truthfulness of the Gospel and wanted to share it with others.

Isaac's and Rachel's temple wedding, Adam's and Tiffany's temple wedding.

Going on the tower tour of Winchester Cathedral in England, and touring the attic and the bell tower and roof.

(Thats all for now. I'm sure I'll think of more later.)

No comments:

Post a Comment