Monday, May 25, 2009

My Favorite Cooking Quotes

I may not be the world's greatest cook, but I think you'll enjoy my cornflakes.

I read recipes the same way I read science fiction. I get to the end and think, "Well, that's not going to happen.”

If our food, drinks, and service aren't up to your standards, please lower your standards.

There are two choices for supper--Take it or Leave it.

The last time I cooked this, hardly anyone got sick.

I can’t cook. I use a smoke alarm as a timer. --Carol Siskind

My family said its okay that I never cook--they don't like anything I fix anyway.

I prefer Twinkies to PopTarts because they don't require as much cooking. -Carrie Snow

We spend the first twenty years of our life wondering who we are going to marry. We
spend the next twenty years wondering what we're going to have for supper.

I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

Don't ever admit you know a thing about cooking or it will be used against you in
later life. --Rebecca Wells, in Divine Secrets of the Ya-ya Sisterhood

I understand the concepts of cooking and cleaning, just not how they apply to me.

"Potluck" in this house means you're lucky if the pot is empty.

No comments:

Post a Comment