Sunday, May 3, 2009

My Best Memories Ever #1

Wayne sitting on patio outside Biltmore. Wearing a hawaiian shirt and looking so happy to see me.

Walking across BYU campus at Education Week, the feeling of freedom. I was a young mother, but felt again like a single coed. No kids hanging on me..

Wayne's homecoming from England on Halloween, kids dressed up in Halloween costumes, balloons, noisemakers.

Went on a nature walk with my Grandma when I was little, she brought along a picnic of jello with bananas and marshmallows in a paper cup. We sat near a creek, made a teaset out of acorns.

Tara running barefoot in snow, with just diaper on, to kiss brothers goodbye at bus stop in our front yard.

Bryce, toddler, waving at me in rearview mirror when I was driving.

Adam, 3 yrs old, seeing a black woman in KMart in Layton. He said to her, "You're Black!"

Getting caught in a downpour while walking in morning with Patti. Wringing water out of my pantlegs.

Learning I got my first blue ribbon at MidAtlantic Quilt Festival 1999?

Getting sopping wet at King's Dominion, Adam told us where to stand so we would "not get wet". (to be continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment