Friday, February 5, 2010

Thirty Years Ago- Dating Wayne (part 2)

Here is more of the story of how I got engaged to Wayne. Remember in my last post about dating Wayne (posted Jan. 26, 2010) , Dave J. and Wayne were both coming over to see me. Here are the diary entries from February 1980.

Feb. 1- Our family home evening group went to Greg's 8-bedroom cabin in the mountains. We snowshoed in. I sat with Dave most of the evening.
Feb. 2- Snowshoed with Wayne. (He thought I was an outdoorswoman. Ha!)
Rode back to Provo with Wayne.

Feb. 3- Date with Dave.
Feb. 4- Wayne came over.
Feb. 6- Date with Charlie.
Feb. 7- Wayne came over.
Feb. 9- Date with Paul.
Feb. 10- Wayne fixed lunch for me at his house. Dave came over in evening.
Feb. 11- Wayne came over.
Feb. 13- Wayne came over.
Feb. 14- Wayne came over.
Feb. 16- Skiing with Paul. To dance with Wayne.
Feb. 17- Wayne came over.
Feb. 18- Skiing and to a movie with Wayne.
Feb. 21- Wayne came over.
Feb. 22- Wayne came over.
Feb. 23- Skiing with Wayne, out with Wayne in evening.

I'll tell more on Feb. 24!

No comments:

Post a Comment