Tuesday, June 22, 2010

The Cutest Car



I have loved the new Volkswagons ever since they came out a few years ago. This color of yellow is my very very favorite.

Wayne keeps saying he will buy one for me, but I said no. I have never driven one, and how do I know if I would like it? All I know is that I love to look at them.

The cutest one I ever saw had a Smiley face for the front license plate, and daisy hubcaps. And a few big Flower Power stickers (or magnets?) on the sides. I could be quite happy driving a car like that. That is the image of myself that I want to portray.

Instead of the stupid 15 passenger van that I am currently driving.

1 comment:

  1. It's official. We are twins. I always wanted VW Bug and Jim bought me one when I graduated with my Bachelor Degree. It is fun to drive but the car is literally falling apart. The knobs fall off the handles break, we are on our 3rd CD player and it's not working again. There's always something going wrong with it. So I would say. Admire from a far or come out here and drive mine for a couple days and then be happy you didn't buy one. My favorite color is BLUE so I guess that's how people can tell us apart. haha

    ReplyDelete