Thursday, June 17, 2010

Eliminating Shelving

We took care of Elizabeth and Thomas on Monday and Tuesday while Isaac and Rachel took a two day trip to Charlotte. I decided I am too old to be a mom. Wow, those little kids really wore me out.

I had some shelving units in our kitchen next to our kitchen table, where I prepared and stored all my seminary lessons for the last 4 years. Since they were empty, the little kids pretended they were bunk beds.

Today I spent a long time cleaning out more shelves, and moved them out of the room. Maybe we can start using our kitchen table again, instead of having lesson plans all over it.




On Monday night, we walked over to Rita's, to buy Italian ice from Tara, who is an employee there.






Also, Janette's mom, Jill, recommended these books written by Chris Stewart, The Great and Terrible series, which you can buy at Deseret Books. Does anyone have them, and can I borrow them?

These are the titles:
1- Prologue- The Brothers
2- Where Angels Fall
3- The Second Sun
4- Fury and Light
5- From the End of Heaven
6- Clear as the Moon.

No comments:

Post a Comment