Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day, Wayne

What are Wayne's best skills, talents, attributes or character traits?

Amy said: He gets a task, and sticks with it until he is done, even if it takes forever. Wayne is the best father in the world to our kids.

Adam said-He’s quite patient and understanding. Even with my considerable skills, I only got him to snap a couple of times in all the years I was growing up.

Tiffany said-He really cares about people and thinks about their needs. He recognizes and appreciates other people's strengths.

Isaac said- Giving advice and coordinating people and gear, enjoying time with his kids, loving my mom, discussing difficult topics when they need to be discussed..

Seth said- One of Dad's amazing skills is his ability to back up a trailer. It's harder than it looks! He's also always willing to serve when he sees someone in need or the church needs his service.

Janette said-
Wayne is very easy to talk to and makes me feel like I am funny and interesting even if I'm not. :)

Bryce said-He’s super friendly and he sacrifices himself all the time for his family. He always treats Mom with love and respect, and as Joseph Smith said “teaches us sound principles and lets us govern ourselves.” He trusts us. He is always temple worthy and ready to give us a blessing when we need it.

Tara said-Being cuddly.

Zac said-Being a good father.

What do you appreciate most about Wayne?

Amy said-He goes the second mile, always doing the utmost to help. Doesn’t cut corners, wants to do things right, even if it takes a lot more time and effort than other people would give. AND HE IS THE BEST HUSBAND IN THE WORLD TO ME.

Adam said- He’s a totally fantastic dad.

Tiffany said- He was an excellent father to my husband.

Isaac said-The time and attention he takes to teach me, whether it be rock climbing, packing, marriage, or people skills.

Seth said- He's always been a great example of how to be a good father. When I have a family, I want to treat my kids like he treats his.

Janette said-I really appreciate Wayne's easy-going personality. I was instantly comfortable with him, and I find his presence very calming.

Bryce said- He’s the best dad in the world.

Tara said- Being cuddly.

Zac said-How he has raised us so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment