Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Family Life

It has changed my life to have children. It has made me poorer and more confused.

How can a stranger tell if two people are married?
See if they are yelling at the same kids.

Having children is like having a bowling alley installed in your brain.
--Martin Mull

I have found the best way to give advice to your children is to find out what they want and then advise them to do it.
--Harry S. Truman

There’s one thing about grandchildren-- They never go around showing snapshots of their grandparents.
--Bessie and Beulah


When I said "I do", I didn't realize it meant I'd do everything.

A father is a banker provided by nature.

I can handle any crisis--I have children.

Hug me, hold me, squeeze me...Pretend I'm the remote control.

No comments:

Post a Comment