Sunday, September 18, 2011

Interviewed Wayne for his Life Story

I taught quilting in Sumter, South Carolina yesterday, and Wayne was my driver and roadie.  We drove down on Friday, the guild took us to eat at Outback Steakhouse, and paid for our hotel.  Then I taught a 6 hour quilting workshop on Saturday, while Wayne hiked in a national park nearby.

While we were driving the 4 hours home, I decided to ask Wayne questions about his life and take notes.  Today I typed them all up, and now he can use it as the outline to fill in for his life story.  He has wanted to write it for a long time, so I hope this will give him a jump start.

And after helping my mom with her life story all last week, I am really in the mood to start working on mine again.  I already wrote "Part 1" (birth to age 21) and printed it and bound it, but I've got a lot more years to catch up on in "Part 2".

No comments:

Post a Comment