Friday, September 9, 2011

More and more articles warning of the end of the euro

You can't read the news without running into several headlines per day about the impending collapse of the euro.  You might be wondering why I keep putting links to these articles on this blog.  Its because I want to get everyone to pay attention to the monetary systems in the world, because they are all doing poorly and they are all interrelated.  When one goes down, all the rest will go down too.  It will be a big worldwide monetary collapse.

I first learned about this by watching the YouTube by Porter Stansberry, titled "EndOfAmerica" http://www.stansberryresearch.com/pro/1011PSISBBVD/PPSIM826/PR .
He talks about what will happen when the U.S. Dollar is no longer the reserve currency of the world.

I read about Belarus devaluing its currency by 56% in May 2011, and have been reading articles about their country and the troubles they are having.  I read books about the Weimar Republic in Germany, and about the hyperinflation there.  I can see that happening to us too.

Later I started paying attention to Peter Schiff, Gerald Celente, John Williams, Jim Rogers, and Harry Schultz, they talked about quantitative easing (printing of money) and how it causes inflation.  They taught me about the unsustainable debt our nation has, and how no one will bail us out when we can't pay it back.

Some of these economists (I can't remember which ones) believe that when the euro fails, our U.S. monetary system won't last another two weeks.  That is why I keep harping on this subject.  I think we all need to get our food storage, because things are going to get bad fast.



(Here is just another article predicting the end of the euro.  Like I said, there are several every day.)

http://www.cnbc.com/id/44457766


Choudhry: Surmising an End Game for the Euro

Published: Friday, 9 Sep 2011 | 1:01 PM ET
By: Dr Moorad Choudhry
Head of Business Treasury, Royal Bank of Scotland

No comments:

Post a Comment