Thursday, February 16, 2012

I bet you wondered where I've been

We went on a cruise to the Bahamas last week, and had a wonderful time.  Then the day after we got home, some relatives came to visit, and they didn't know it, but they were still contagious from having the NORO virus.  Seven people who were at my house that day all came down with vomiting and diarrhea, just from being around them.  BOOO!

Thankfully, I did not get sick.  I attribute that to my constant handwashing, especially after using the computer or opening the fridge or touching doorknobs.  I am a germophobe.  And I think it paid off this time.  I actually think all the people who got sick probably got it from touching the serving utensils at dinner.  Everyone touched those except me.  (I didn't like the main dish so I ate salad instead.)

Now it looks like everyone is well.  So I will try to put a few posts on here about our cruise.

No comments:

Post a Comment