Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Bumblebee and Puppydog costumes

Last week, Wayne was sick Mon-Fri, I was sick Thurs-Sat, and Zac started feeling sick Sun. We assume it was H1N1 because everyone keeps saying that is the only virus going around right now.

I got well enough by Saturday night that we all went to Isaac's and Rachel's house to see the little kiddles in their Halloween costumes. They were SO CUTE! Bob and Sarah (Rachel's parents) were there too, and all of us were taking photos as fast as we could. The children would not pose, so we took what we could get.

Thomas is the 8th child to wear that puppy costume. I made it for Adam when he was 18 months old, and it has been worn by all 6 of my children, and then Elizabeth and Thomas. I guess by now it is a family heirloom.





Rachel found the bumblebee costume second-hand. Sarah was wondering if it could have been a dance recital costume, it is so fancy.

No comments:

Post a Comment