Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Memory Loss

I sent Anne a birthday card a few days before Oct. 11 and had put a blog post on Oct. 11 saying "Happy Birthday Anne!". I called her on Oct. 11 and then she told me it wasn't her birthday. Today is actually her birthday. So I did everything for her one month too early. I am losing my marbles.

So I told her one month early wasn't that big a deal, I will send her a birthday card 6 months in advance next year.


ALSO:
Here is the information for the play Tara will be in this weekend:

Panther Creek High School Theatre Arts presents:
Jungalbook
by Edward Mast
A Youth Theater Adaptation of Rudyard Kipling's The Jungle Books

Nov. 13 th at 7 pm
Nov. 14 at 10 am and 7 pm

Tickets $5 available at door
Panther Creek High School Auditorium

No comments:

Post a Comment