Sunday, November 22, 2009

Letter from the 2nd Grade




My mother recently found this letter that I wrote to my Uncle Steven when I was in the 2nd grade (Steven is my mother's youngest brother). I will type it here exactly the way I wrote it, see if you can decipher my misspellings. I love the rambling way I change the subject with every sentence.

from Amy
dear Steavan I am fine. Please rite to Larry he is geting mad becase you will not rite. He is geting losom. We just got a new dog. I got Mrs. Porter for the 2nt. Gade teacher. Our new dogs name is moopy. We named our old dog poopy. I still go to Ranch Heights. I brot some sizzers to school but I lost them. I have yellow cleannecs. Carla is geting biger overy day. I will send this picture. I will make my school on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment