Friday, November 27, 2009

ChickFilA



My good friend Anne has recently started working fulltime at ChickFilA. I stopped in the other day and took a picture of her, and another employee who is an old friend of ours, Brian. I regret having no photos of myself while I worked there.

It brought back old memories of when I used to work at ChickFilA, just the lunch shift, during the school year of 2000-2001. I was paying for part of Adam's tuition to go to a school where he learned digital animation. (SCA- School of Communication Arts). I love ChickFilA, for their good food, as well as the fact that they do not open on Sunday.

I can remember that once I learned how to do the cash register and the orders, from that time on it was pretty brainless. I would stand at the cash register waiting for customers, singing quietly to myself to get over the boredom. For several years afterward, I found myself singing in a whisper all the time, in my house or in a store or in my car, just because I had done it so much at work it was a habit.

When I saw Anne and Brian, I was impressed with the new uniforms, they look just like normal clothing. Ours were UGLY.

No comments:

Post a Comment